Houston Embroidery Service was established in 2008 in the state of Texas. We provide custom embroidered patches and woven labels; we help promotional companies, advertising and marketing agencies, uniform manufacturers, other custom embroidery companies, and distributors of PPAI, ASI, and SAGE. We help our customers to decide a logo size, thread and material colors, pick a right backing method, create a new artwork or modify an existing one. We are the largest custom patch maker in the United States. We are easy to work with; we have email and phone support. We follow your instructions to make your custom patches.
Custom Embroidered Patches
Custom Velcro Patches
Name Tapes / Name Patches
Custom Patches for Hats
Iron on Embroidered Patches
Custom Made Patches
An American Custom Patch Maker
We are a registered limited liability company in the state of Texas. We have an overseas manufacturing unit. We receive our payments in our domestic bank accounts; we receive the traditional bank checks as well as the modern eChecks.
Only the US company can receive a bank check; if you would like to check a company’s origin, offer them a bank check. We also accept credit cards payments; especially, American Express; this is a local credit card issuer that is not accepted outside the US, usually.
Doing business with a TRUE American CUSTOM PATCH maker means supporting the local economy. Please read more about our custom
- Quality Assurance Department
- Free Pantone Color Matching
- Stitch-Count Based Prices
- Satisfaction Is Actually Guaranteed Here!
- All Threads and Material Are Available Here!
- Free Design Setup / Embroidery Digitizing
- Free Artwork Modification / Vector Artwork Service
- Free Express Shipping By DHL
- Price Quotes with Real Samples Photos
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Backing Options Velcro / Iron On / Adhesive
- Hot-Cut Edge Also Called Satin-Stitch Edge
- Overlocked Border Also Called Merrow Border
- Metallic Threads
UNDER THE DMCA OR DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT, ALL CONTENT, IMAGES, VIDEOS PUBLISHED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED.
THE US FEDERAL LAW PROVIDES SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES FOR STEALING WEB CONTENT.
© 2008 – 2020 HOUSTON EMBROIDERY SERVICE