Custom Embroidered Patches
Custom Hook and Loop Patches
Name Tapes / Name Patches
Custom Patches for Hats
Iron on Embroidered Patches
Custom Made Patches
An American Custom Patch Maker
We are a registered limited liability company in the state of Texas. We have an overseas manufacturing unit. We receive our payments in our domestic bank accounts; we receive the traditional bank checks as well as the modern eChecks.
Only the US company can receive a bank check; if you would like to check a company’s origin, offer them a bank check. We also accept credit cards payments; especially, American Express; this is a local credit card issuer that is not accepted outside the US, usually.
Doing business with a TRUE American CUSTOM PATCH maker means supporting the local economy. Please read more about our custom patches.
- Quality Assurance Department
- Free Pantone Color Matching
- Stitch-Count Based Prices
- Satisfaction Is Actually Guaranteed Here!
- All Threads and Material Are Available Here!
- Free Design Setup / Embroidery Digitizing
- Free Artwork Modification / Vector Artwork Service
- Free Express Shipping By DHL (for patches order value $200+)
- Price Quotes with Real Samples Photos
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Backing Options Hook & Loop / Iron On / Adhesive
- Hot-Cut Edge Also Called Satin-Stitch Edge
- Overlocked Border Also Called Merrow Border
- Metallic Threads
Pantone color matching
Why is Pantone matching important? Colors on a display constantly various than the ones on the PMS color book; matching PMS publication colors with on-screen colors does not work. The only way to match the shades specifically, 100%, is using a physical PMS color book. If you are making use of a PDF PMS color book, you are accepting the distinction in shades, slightly. To avoid this difference, all embroidery services and manufacturers of custom clothing labels use PMS.
When we make custom patches, we match any type of thread or fabric shades with the offered PMS color codes. It assists our consumers to buy the exact thread or fabric colors they need for a job. For background material, we utilize dye sublimation technique to match the required PMS color. We always try to match as close as possible yet remember that Pantone has over 3,000 colors. Madeira, the biggest embroidery thread brand name, has around 400 thread shades. So, there is one thread color for 7 Pantone colors.