To answer this question, we will use Google trends (Google Trends is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. The website uses graphs to compare the search volume of different queries over time.)
We will also use another keyword search tool called UberSuggest. Google Trends is used to compare up to 5 search queries and UberSuggest is used to check the estimated monthly search volume (on Google) for a phrase or search query in a specific location (city, state, or country).
In this study, we will try to find the following information:
- Which, hoodie or sweatshirt, is the most popular product on Google Trends?
- At what time of the year do people search for Adidas hoodies the most?
- At what time of the year do people search for Adidas sweatshirts the most?
- How many people search for Adidas hoodies on Google from the United States?
- How many people search for Adidas sweatshirts on Google from the United States?
The following Google Trends live report is showing the answers to questions 1, 2, and 3.
The following UberSuggest reports are showing the answers to questions 4 and 5.
The following images show the estimated search volume and cost per click (for Google Ads). It is also showing a graph for the last 12 months.
Keyword: Adidas Hoodies – Monthly Estimated Searches: 22,200 (from the United States) – Google Ads Cost per Click: $4.40
Keyword: Adidas Sweatshirts – Monthly Est. Searches: 22,200 (from the United States) – Google Ads Cost per Click: $4.40
Gildan 18500 – Wholesale Gildan Hoodie with Embroidered Logo